At Seas Financial, we like to provide certainty and clear expectations about our pricing.
For $1000 , we will call the IRS on your behalf, order IRS account transcripts, and tell you exactly where you stand with the IRS. From there, we will have a consultation about your realistic options and possible outcomes. If you choose to move forward with our representation, your $1000 will be applied to the pricing. Also, if you owe less than $25,000 and you just want the lowest possible Installment Agreement without a financial analysis, we will negotiate that for $1000 as well. It's as simple as that.
Read below to learn more about the resolution cycle that is involved in the typical IRS case.
- You tell us your story
- We review your communications from the IRS
- You give us a basic overview of your financial status
- We give you a preliminary and realistic idea of what you could expect
- We call the IRS directly, if appropriate.
- We develop our strategy for a favorable resolution
- We immediately file a Power of Attorney so IRS has to go through us
- We put a hold on collections and/or release levies, as appropriate
- IRS Transcripts are also pulled to see what IRS claims you owe
- Collection Statute Expiration Dates are determined to see when IRS has to collect
- We establish Compliance by filing any necessary missing returns
- You fill out our Financial Worksheet
- We collect the necessary income and expense documentation, as needed
- We strategize about how we can maximize IRS allowable expenses and exemptions
- Our financial team completes the IRS Form 433A, 433B, or 433F, as appropriate
- We submit to the appropriate IRS agent or department
- We propose the best resolution to the IRS
- Go to Appeals, if necessary
- We file for a penalty abatement to remove penalties and interest on penalties, if appropriate
- We consult in identifying the cause and finding the cure for incurring liabilities
- Monitoring of account to prevent default is also available